Sell your house fast in Worcester
We are cash property buyers who purchase property quickly from sellers who need a fast and reliable sale. We buy any type of property anywhere in the UK and are now actively looking buy within the city of Worcester. If you have a property to sell and are looking for a quick sale then please contact us today to find out how much we’ll pay.
Simply complete the quote form found on this page and we’ll provide you with a cash price to buy your house by email.
What are the benefits?
- You’ll get a guaranteed quick sale at the price that was agreed
- Up to 100% full market valuation paid (asking price paid)
- Any type of property purchased, in any condition, anywhere in Worcester and throughout the UK
- We purchase residential homes and commercial property buildings throughout Worcester
- Pay no solicitors or esate agent sale fees when you sell direct to us
- There is no requirement for a survey or property inspection. We buy property in any type of condition including homes that require complete modernisation and renovation works to bring the property upto standard
- A small cash advance is available if you need money quickly before we purchase your property
- Assisted house sales – we can assist you in selling your house on the open market to help get you the very best sale price
- Repossession and evictions stopped quickly by our team of property and legal experts
- If you would like to benefit from selling your house and then renting it back we can assist you with this also
Areas we buy homes in Worcester
Arboretum (Arboretum and part of Rainbow Hill) – Battenhall (Cherry Orchard) – Bedwardine (Diglis and part of St Johns) – Cathedral (Pitchcroft, Cathedral and Diglis) – Claines (Claines and Northwick) – Gorse Hill (Old Warndon and Tolladine) – Nunnery (Ronkswood and Nunnery Wood) – Rainbow Hill (Rainbow Hill and Brickfields) – St Clement (Near to Dines Green, bordering Broadheath) – St John (St Johns, near Dines Green) – St Peters Parish (Whittingdon) – St Stephen (Follows Monarch Way) – Warndon (Blackpole) – Warndon Parish North (Woodgreen) – Warndon Parish South (Lyppard Grange)
WR1 WR2 WR3 WR4 WR5 WR6 WR7 WR8 WR9 WR10 WR11 WR12 WR13 WR14 WR15 WR78 WR99