Sell your house fast in Birmingham
If you live in Birmingham or within the local surrounding area and want to sell your house quickly then we can help. We buy property for cash and are looking to buy all types of property in Birmingham right now.
Simply complete the quote form found on this page and we’ll provide you with a cash price to buy your house by email.
What are the benefits?
- We are real cash buyers who have funds waiting to buy property with
- Up to 100% full market valuation paid (asking price paid)
- A quick cash sale – in 7 days if required, or a time frame to meet your needs
- A guaranteed sale with no chain breaks
- Any type of property purchased, in any condition
- We purchase residential homes and commercial property
- No selling or legal fees to pay
- A cash advance is available if you need money quickly before we purchase your property
- Assisted house sales – we can assist you in selling your house on the open market
- Help with stopping house repossessions
- If you would like to benefit from selling your house and then renting it back we can assist you with this also
Areas we want to buy property
Acocks Green – Alum Rock – Ashted – Aston – Austin Village – Balsall Heath – Bartley Green – Bearwood – Beech Lanes – Billesley – Birches Green – Birchfield – Birmingham City Centre – Boldmere – Bordesley – Bordesley Green – Bournbrook – Bournville – Brandwood End – Brindleyplace – Bromford – Browns Green – Buckland End – California – Camp Hill – Cape Hill – Castle Vale – Chad Valley – Chinese Quarter – Cofton Common – Cotteridge – Cradley Heath – Deritend – Digbeth – Doe Bank – Driffold – Druids Heath – Duddeston – Dudley – Eastside – Edgbaston – Erdington – Falcon Lodge – Five Ways – Four Oaks – Fox Hollies – Frankley – Gannow Green – Garretts Green – Gib Heath – Gilbertstone – Glebe Farm – Gosta Green – Gravelly Hill – Great Barr – Greet – Gun Quarter – Hall Green – Hamstead – Handsworth – Handsworth Wood – Harborne – Harts Green – Hawkesley – Hay Mills – High Heath – Highgate – Highter’s Heath – Hill Hook – Hill Wood – Hockley – Hodge Hill – Jewellery Quarter – Kents Moat – King’s Heath – Kings Norton – Kingstanding – Kitts Green – Ladywood – Lea Hall – Lee Bank – Ley Hill – Lifford – Little Bromwich – Lodge Hill – Longbridge – Lozells – Lyndon Green – Maney – Maypole – Minworth – Mere Green – Moor Green – Moseley – Nechells – New Frankley – New Oscott – Newtown – New Town Row – Northfield – Old Oscott – Pelham – Perry Barr – Perry Beeches – Perry Common – Pype Hayes – Queslett – Quinton – Reddicap Heath – Rednal – Ridgacre – Roughley – Rubery – Saltley – Sarehole – Selly Oak – Selly Park – Shard End – Sheldon – Shenley Fields – Shenley Green – Short Heath – Showell Green – Small Heath – Smethwick – Smithfield – Soho – Southside – South Yardley – South Woodgate – Sparkbrook – Sparkhill – Springfield – Stechford – Stirchley – Stockfield – Stockland Green – Stourbridge – Sutton Coldfield – Ten Acres – Thimble End – Tile Cross – Tower Hill – Tipton – Tudor Hill – Turves Green – Tyburn – Tyseley – Vauxhall – Wake Green – Walker’s Heath – Walmley – Walmley Ash – Ward End – Warstock – Washwood Heath – Wednesbury – Wells Green – Weoley Hill – Weoley Castle – West Bromwich – West Heath – Westside – Whitehouse Common – Winson Green – Witton – Woodcock Hill – Woodgate – Wylde Green – Yardley – Yardley Wood
Post codes we cover are
B1 B2 B3 B4 B5 B6 B7 B8 B9 B10 B11 B12 B13 B14 B15 B16 B17 B18 B19 B20 B21 B22 B23 B24 B25 B26 B27 B28 B29 B30 B31 B32 B33 B34 B35 B36 B37 B38 B40 B42 B43 B44 B45 B46 B47 B48 B49 B50 B60 B61 B62 B63 B64 B65 B66 B67 B68 B69 B70 B71 B72 B73 B74 B75 B76 B77 B78 B79 B80 B90 B91 B92 B93 B94 B95 B96 B97 B98 B99
Tips to sell your house quickly
If you’re looking to sell a property quickly in Birmingham, UK, there are several steps you can take to increase your chances of a successful and fast sale. Here is a detailed guide to selling a property quickly in Birmingham.
- Set a Realistic Price: Setting the right price for your property is crucial. It’s essential to research the local property market to ensure that you’re not pricing your property too high or too low. Look at similar properties in the same area and compare their asking prices to determine the market value of your property. Setting a realistic price will attract more potential buyers and help you sell your property quickly.
- Choose the Right Estate Agent: A good estate agent can make a big difference in selling your property quickly. It’s essential to choose an agent who has experience selling properties in your area and has a track record of success. Look for an agent who is proactive, communicates well, and has a strong marketing strategy.
- Prepare Your Property: Before putting your property on the market, make sure it’s in the best possible condition. This means decluttering, cleaning, and repairing any damages. Consider staging your property to make it more attractive to potential buyers.
- Use Professional Photography: High-quality photographs of your property can make a big difference in attracting potential buyers. Hire a professional photographer to take pictures of your property, and use them in your online and offline marketing materials.
- Market Your Property Effectively: To sell your property quickly, you need to get the word out to as many potential buyers as possible. Use a combination of online and offline marketing strategies to reach a wider audience. This can include advertising on property websites, social media, and local newspapers.
- Be Flexible with Viewings: Make it as easy as possible for potential buyers to view your property. Be flexible with viewing times and consider using virtual viewings to reach potential buyers who are unable to visit in person.
- Consider Selling at Auction: If you need to sell your property quickly, selling at auction can be a good option. Auctions can attract a large number of buyers and can result in a quick sale. However, it’s important to remember that selling at auction can also be risky, and you may not get the price you’re hoping for.
In summary, selling a property quickly in Birmingham requires setting a realistic price, choosing the right estate agent, preparing your property, using professional photography, marketing effectively, being flexible with viewings, and considering selling at auction. By following these steps, you’ll increase your chances of a successful and fast sale.