We buy properties in Stoke for cash
Have you got a property in Stoke on Trent that you are looking to sell? Do you require a fast and reliable property sale? If so, then we can help. We are cash property buyers who are looking to purchase almost any type of property within Stoke and the local surrounding area.
Simply complete the quote form found on this page and we’ll provide you with a cash price to buy your house by email.
What are the benefits of selling your home to us?
- You’ll get a guaranteed cash sale with no chain breaks or disappointments
- Up to 100% full market valuation paid (asking price paid)
- We can purchase your home very quickly, and in some cases in just a few days if required
- We buy all types of property anywhere in the city or the surrounding local towns and areas
- We’ll consider all types of property in Stoke on Trent no matter the condition or location within this area
- You dont pay any costs or fees when you sell to us
- Assisted property sales – we can assist you in selling your house on the open market to help get you the very best sale price
- We can quickly stop repossessions and provide advice on how you can avoid or suspend the repossession process
- Sale and rent back schemes are an option for homeowners who wish to sell and then rent back their home.
Areas we are looking to buy include:
Abbey Green ward – Abbey Hulton – Bentilee – Berryhill Fields – Birches Head – Blurton – Blythe Bridge – Bucknall – Burslem – Chell – Cliffe Vale – Cobridge – Dresden – Etruria – Fenton – Ford Green Brook – Fowlea Brook – Hanley Park – Hanley – Hartshill Park – Hartshill – Heron Cross – Lightwood – Longport – Longton – Lyme Brook – Meir – Middleport – Milton – Norton le Moors – Penkhull – Shelton – Sideway – Smallthorne – Sneyd Green – ST postcode area – Stoke upon Trent Rural District – Stoke-upon-Trent – Trentham – Tunstall – Weston Coyney
Post codes we cover are
ST1 ST2 ST3 ST4 ST5 ST6 ST7 ST8 ST9 ST10 ST11 ST12 ST13 ST14 ST15 ST16 ST17 ST18 ST19 ST20 ST21 ST55
Tips to sell your house fast yourself
Selling a house fast in Stoke on Trent can be challenging, but it is possible to increase your chances of success with the following tips:
- Price your home right: One of the most important factors in selling your house quickly is pricing it right. Do your research and set a realistic price that reflects the current market conditions in Stoke on Trent.
- Stage your home: To make your home more attractive to potential buyers, consider staging it with neutral decor and removing any clutter or personal items. This will help buyers envision themselves living in the space.
- Use professional photos: High-quality photos are essential for making a good first impression online. Consider hiring a professional photographer or using a real estate agent who provides this service.
- Advertise on multiple platforms: In addition to listing your home on traditional real estate websites, consider using social media and other online platforms to reach a wider audience.
- Make necessary repairs and updates: Take care of any necessary repairs or updates before listing your home for sale. This will make your home more appealing to potential buyers and can help you sell it more quickly.
- Work with an experienced real estate agent: An experienced real estate agent can help you navigate the selling process and provide valuable advice on pricing, staging, and advertising your home.
- Be flexible: Finally, be flexible with your schedule and open to negotiating with potential buyers. This can help you sell your home faster and with less stress.