You can now get upto 85% of the market value for your house and get a cash payment advance as well.
Our assisted sale service is the perfect solution if you are finding it difficult to sell your house and need a fast guaranteed sale. Our assisted sale service is becoming very popular with sellers who want to maximise the price they can achieve from the sale of their home.
We are able to offer a guaranteed cash price to you. We then pay to refurbish your home so that it can achieve the highest sale price possible as quickly as possible on the open market.
We are so committed to assisted sales that we will offer you an upfront cash advance payment and pay for all of the refurbishment project and building works. We’ll also pay for your mortgage costs and any arrears or debt.
Our approved and reputable builders from our own nationwide building team ensure the work is to the highest standard. Also, If you need us to, we can also make mortgage payments on your behalf and cover any other property related costs until your property is sold.
How to apply for an assisted sale?
- Fill in your details and apply for a quote
- You will receive a quick cash offer within hours
- Our sales manager will call you back to make you an assisted sale offer.
- We’ll instruct, at no cost to you, a RICs survey and two local estate agent valuations.
- You’ll get a guaranteed price agreed at up to 85% of the current market value.
- We’ll make an advanced cash payment to you for up to 20% of the agreed price.
- We’ll pay your monthly mortgage payments or any arrears/debt on your property.
- We’ll carry out a refurbishment on the property and any building works that are required.
- On completion you will receive the remaining balance as we have agreed.
If you would like to learn more about assisted sales and to find out how the process works then feel free to give us a call or complete the quote form found on this page.
Want to learn more about Assisted Property Sales and how they work?
Assisted property sales are a type of property sale that can be particularly useful for homeowners who are struggling to sell their property on the open market. This guide will provide an overview of assisted property sales, including what they are, how they work, and their advantages and disadvantages.
What are Assisted Property Sales?
Assisted property sales are a type of property sale where a third-party company, such as a property buying company, assists the homeowner in selling their property. These companies typically offer a range of services, such as cash home buying, property auctions, and property investment, which can help homeowners to sell their property quickly and efficiently.
How Do Assisted Property Sales Work?
Assisted property sales work by providing homeowners with an alternative way to sell their property. Instead of listing their property on the open market and waiting for a buyer to come forward, homeowners can use the services of a third-party company to help them sell their property quickly and efficiently.The exact process for assisted property sales can vary depending on the company you choose to work with. Typically, the process will involve an initial consultation with the company, during which they will assess your property and provide you with a no-obligation offer.
If you choose to accept the offer, the company will then take care of the legal aspects of the sale, including transferring ownership of the property. Depending on the service you choose, the company may also handle any necessary repairs or renovations to the property before selling it on.
Advantages of Assisted Property Sales
- Speed: Assisted property sales can be much faster than traditional property sales on the open market. With services such as cash home buying and property auctions, homeowners can sell their property quickly and efficiently, without the need to wait for a buyer to come forward.
- Convenience: Assisted property sales are typically much more convenient than traditional property sales. Homeowners don’t need to worry about arranging viewings, negotiating with buyers, or dealing with the legal aspects of the sale, as the third-party company will take care of everything on their behalf.
- Certainty: With assisted property sales, homeowners can have greater certainty about the sale of their property. The third-party company will provide a no-obligation offer for the property, and once accepted, the sale can be completed quickly and efficiently.
Disadvantages of Assisted Property Sales
- Cost: Assisted property sales can be more expensive than traditional property sales on the open market. Third-party companies may charge fees for their services, and the offer for the property may be lower than the market value.
- Lack of control: With assisted property sales, homeowners may have less control over the sale of their property. The third-party company will handle most aspects of the sale, including setting the price, marketing the property, and negotiating with buyers.
- Lower price: The offer for the property may be lower than the market value, as the third-party company will need to make a profit from the sale. Homeowners should carefully consider whether the convenience and speed of the sale are worth accepting a lower offer.
Tips for Choosing an Assisted Property Sales Company
- Research the company: Before choosing an assisted property sales company, it’s important to research their reputation and track record. Look for reviews online, and ask for references from previous customers.
- Check fees and charges: Make sure you understand the fees and charges associated with the service, and ask for a breakdown of costs before agreeing to the sale.
- Consider the offer: Take the time to carefully consider the offer for your property, and compare it to the market value. While the speed and convenience of the sale can be appealing, it’s important to ensure that you’re getting a fair price for your property.
Best Wishes, Susan.
Best Wishes, Susan