Reviewed: Should Property Cash Buyers Be Used For A Fast House Sale?
Property Cash Buyers has been assisting homeowners in selling their property for over five years. They work closely with a network of buyers across England, Wales and Scotland to claim to find the best available offer for a house. Unlike other property purchasing companies, Property Cash Buyers don’t claim to buy the houses with their own funds, but instead, use their unique technology to compare all the UK ‘we buy any house’ companies to help you find the best deal.
Their valuation tool claims to use an algorithm to pull 22 million records into one place and provide a realistic valuation. The quick and easy online form can give an instant valuation on any property in the UK and is free of charge to use. Property Cash Buyers also claim to provide a no obligation cash offer within 24 hours and can complete a sale within 14 days if necessary.
Property Cash Buyers have created a simple ten-step process for using them to sell a property quickly and hassle free:
1. Request a free valuation by either completing their online form or calling a member of their team.
2. Once you have provided them with the relevant information about the property they will send a free valuation of your home.
3. You can then review their three sales options and consider which might be best for your current situation.
4. Property Cash Buyers’ friendly team will assist you in deciding which service will work for you.
5. After deciding on a sales option, an independent RICs surveyor will value the property free of charge.
6. Once the surveyor has inspected it, they will either confirm the valuation that was initially given or provide their own valuation if they think it to be different. At this stage, Property Cash Buyers will guarantee the offer.
7. If you choose to accept the offer, they will instruct their legal team to begin the property purchase at no extra charge to you.
8. Property Cash Buyers will complete on the property within a timeframe that works for you.
9. They can then help you to arrange any final details.
10. The sale will complete on the pre-agreed date, and you will leave the property and receive the cash.
Address: 80 Robinson Road #02-00, Singapore, 068898
Telephone: 0800 020 9561 / 0330 111 3459
Sales options and pricing
Property Cash Buyers offer three different sales options:
1. Quick Cash Sale
This is their most popular product and offers an instant cash offer and property purchase within 7 to 28 days. Your property can be purchased very quickly with no additional fees, making it a great option for homeowners who want a fast sale.
2. Assisted Property Sale
This option takes longer than the Quick Cash Sale and means that they will sell the property on your behalf at close to market value. Property Cash Buyers will use their property marketing knowledge to sell the home via their network of estate agents. With this option, you will receive a fixed price for the property no matter what it sells for, and there are no additional fees to pay. The main downside is that the sale time is much slower and often takes 2-3 months.
3. Lease Option Sale
A relatively new idea to the UK as this type of sale is much more popular in the US and Australia. A Lease Option Sale creates a tenancy between the homeowner and Property Cash Buyers for a period of two to ten years. They will offer a fixed price for the duration chosen which covers rent and maintenance costs and also considers the future property value; they will then take on all the liabilities such as the mortgage, insurance and maintenance.
What are the positives of Property Cash Buyers?
Property Cash Buyers offer something different compared to their competitors, as they are able to offer three different sales options instead of just one quick sale like most other companies. As they do not fund the property purchase directly, they help you to shop around and make sure you are getting the best deal for your home. They charge no hidden fees or extras and will provide free of charge valuations and offers.
What are the negatives of Property Cash Buyers?
Property Cash Buyers have received some negative feedback online regarding their online valuation tool. However, their existing customers that have used them for a house purchase have praised them for their excellent service and quick response times; so, it is often best to contact them directly instead of relying on their online service.
When selling through Property Cash Buyers you will always be offered less than market value for a property, and because they are not funding the purchase themselves, it can take longer to arrange the sale than with some of the other cash buying companies out there.
Property Cash Buyers are offering a unique service for those looking to sell quickly, and their three different sales options give homeowners the flexibility to choose a service that suits them. They are not direct property purchasers but can arrange a fast sale on your behalf through another company and will help you to shop around to get the best offer for your home.
Compare with Ask Susan
Compare Property Cash Buyers with Ask Susan and see if we can get you a better deal and price for your house sale? It only takes 30 seconds and you’ll have a guaranteed 7 day cash sale offer delivered by email right now.