Is Quick Buyers’ No Fees Claim Too Good To Be True?
Quick Buyers is a property buying company operating across the United Kingdom and specialising in immediate sales. They claim they will buy any type of property in any condition and any location across the country. They are registered with the Property Ombudsman Scheme and also members of the National Property Buyers Association, giving their customers peace of mind that they follow a strict code of conduct.
Quick Buyers claim to have assisted hundreds of homeowners to sell their property in a short timescale and with minimal hassle. Their professional team have over 20 years’ experience in the property buying industry and pride themselves on being able to handle difficult situations and unusual circumstances easily. They work closely with surveyors and property professionals all over the UK and will also carry out independent valuations on properties before making any offers. Quick Buyers can complete a sale in as little as seven days and charge no fees at all for using their services.
Quick Buyers will provide their customers with a cash offer in less than 24 hours and can have funds in your bank in less than 14 days. Their process is hassle-free and straightforward and can be explained in three easy steps:
1. Contact Quick Buyers by either completing their short online form or by calling a member of their expert team. They will take some details on the property you wish to sell such as the local area, size and condition of the home. At this stage, they will give an instant cash offer for your home.
2. If you are happy with this initial offer, Quick Buyers will make arrangements for one of their independent specialists to visit the property and complete an assessment and valuation. Depending on the house they may also arrange a RICs survey to determine if there are any structural issues. This will confirm the market value of your home and Quick Buyers will then either finalise or amend their initial offer to reflect this. If your sale is urgent, they can arrange these property visits within 24 hours of first getting in touch.
3. If you choose to proceed with the sale, they will arrange for an independent law society solicitor to complete all the legal work required. The sale will be progressed as quickly as possible, and you will be kept updated throughout the process. This stage will usually be completed in a matter of weeks, but if you are working to a tight timescale, they can complete in as little as seven days. Upon completion, the funds will be sent to your bank account on the same day.
Address: First Floor, London House, First Avenue, Poynton, Cheshire, SK12 1YP
Telephone: 0808 273 3937
Sales options and pricing
- Quick property sale in less than seven days
- Typically offer between 75% and 85% of market value
- No upfront fees to pay
- All legal and solicitor fees are covered
- Proceeds released on the same day as completion
- No hidden charge or fees.
What are the positives of Quick Buyers?
Quick Buyers claim to be able to sell your property in as little as seven days for urgent cases, and in most situations within weeks of first contacting their team. They will buy any property in the country, regardless of its location or condition, and will even purchase homes with subsidence or sitting tenants.
Their service is completely free of charge, and they do not charge any additional fees for using them to sell your property. All your legal and solicitor fees will be covered by them as well. Quick Buyers reviews are rated 4.7 out of five stars on Feefo.com, with hundreds of previous satisfied customers recommending their services to other homeowners looking to sell quickly.
What are the negatives of Quick Buyers?
In return for a fast, hassle-free sale, Quick Buyers will offer between 75% and 85% of your homes market value, so you will always receive considerably less than you would on the open market. They have received no reviews less than three stars on Feefo.com. However, some previous customers have commented on their lack of communication and keeping customers updated throughout the sales process. Some have also noted that they further reduce their offer price before the completion date.
Quick Buyers are offering a service to homeowners looking to sell their home very quickly and are prepared to receive less for the property than they could on the open market. In exceptional and urgent cases, they can complete a sale within seven days of initial contact, and in most cases, the completion time is a matter of weeks.
Compare with Ask Susan
Compare National Home Buyers with Ask Susan and see if we can get you a better deal and price for your house sale? It only takes 30 seconds and you’ll have a guaranteed 7 day cash sale offer delivered by email right now.